Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy Near Year

 I hope everyone had a wonderful safe New Years Eve. We had a very quiet peaceful one ourselves.
 This day is looked on by many as a day of new beginings, to start a new year, with so many new possibilities! What will it hold for you?  I no longer do the New Year resolution thing, to me it was a way to set yourself up for disapointment when you were not able to complete your resolutions. I do try and set goals for myself for the next year, this year I do plan on working on my health and getting certain things done on our land. I hope that whatever resolutions/goals that you hold this morning for yourself or your family that you achieve them with love, kindness, forgivness and laughter.
        May the Goddess bless you and yours in this bright New Year.

No comments: